Thursday 1 August 2013

Let the sun shine - Boutique Paisley Print Frill Bandeau Bikini

flower bikini


With the sun shining once again I thought I'd do quick post on the pretty Boutique Paisley Print Frill Bandeau Bikini that we have just added to our swimwear range, and also give you an update on what we have been up to.

At Essex'ee Legs this summer we've been enjoying the beautiful British seaside, and the weather has been perfect for wearing pretty flower bikinis. We really do take our magnificent coastline and countryside for granted, so as the sun has been shining (most of the time, after all it is still England!), we decided to take a couple of trips to appreciate Britain in all of its beaming glory! 
Cava and Strawberry on Whitstable Beach
My dream beach front cottage - Whitstable
Mum enjoying tea on the terrace @ Carbis Bay, Cornwall 
The coastal rail from Carbis Bay to St Ives
Pretty St Ives
The flower bikinis from the Boutique range have arrived just in time for me to wear the Boutique Paisley Print Frill Bandeau Bikini  on our next day out to the beach. I plan to wear my bandeau bikini with one of my favourite black maxi skirts, gladiator sandals and Ray Bans. I can't wait to pack up the car with our picnic hamper and blankets and head out to explore another of our gorgeous beaches... I can feel the sea breeze and sun between my toes already! :) 

St Ives x


No comments: