Thursday 2 January 2014

A Fresh Start...and control tights!



We trust that it's not just us here, at Essex'ee Legs, who have over indulged over the festive season! After the whirlwind of turkey, yule log, pigs in blankets (I actually felt a little like one of these on the sofa yesterday nursing a sore head!) baileys, wine and champagne, a detox is desperately needed! So with a fridge filled with veg that I fully intend to blend and eat for dinner for at least a week, my plans for a fresh start have begun!

Until those extra pounds melt away, control top hosiery is my best friend! I also like to refresh my hosiery draw every January and have a refill of nylon essentials. My top recommendations for control tights for the new year are Charnos Killer Figure Sheer Control Tights in Natural and Black and Charnos Killer Opaque Control Tights. Gorgeous quality hosiery 'must haves' that smooth your bum, tum and thighs, so you don't have to worry about all of the extra mince pies consumed!

control pantyhose

control top tights
Check out the rest of the Essex'ee Legs Shapewear range with Spanx coming soon...watch this space!

Happy New Year and here's to new beginnings!

Victoria x

No comments: